Zeel® Injection Solution is a homeopathic drug indicated:
- As a mono-therapy, for the treatment of arthrosis/ osteoarthritis, and/or rheumatic joint diseases and for the relief of symptoms such as pain and joint stiffness.
- In combination with Traumeel® Injection Solution, for the treatment of inflammatory and degenerative conditions of the musculoskeletal system, such as arthrosis /osteoarthritis and/or rheumatic joint diseases, and for the relief of symptoms including pain, swelling, and joint stiffness.
Mechanism of Action (MOA)
Zeel® Mechanism of action:
Zeel® Injection Solution is thought to initiate changes to improve the synovial fluid surrounding the arthritic joint. This leads to improved joint function and less joint stiffness. Zeel® Injection Solution is also thought to slow down the production of physiological messengers that promote pain and inflammation within connective tissue and cartilage.1
- Distinct modulating effects on COX-1, COX-2, and 5-LOX activity
- The dual concomitant inhibition of LOX and COX enzymes in an advantageous pharmacological profile.2
1 Gottwald R, Weiser M. Treatment of Osteoarthritis of the Knee with Zeel® Injection Solution T. Medicina Biologica 2000; Vol. 13 No. 4: 109-113.
2 Orlandini, A., Rossi, M., Setti, M., The Effectiveness of Zeel® Injection Solution and new Research Methods in Rheumatology. Biologische Medizin. Vol. 26 (4) 1997, 164-165.
Dosage Forms and Package Sizes
- 1 ampule of 2.0 ml in packs of 10
- NDC 50114-7030-1